Organizations are doing more with less, every day. In the past few years, every industry has been hit with workforce shortages and by 2021, nearly 1 in 5 healthcare workers had quit their jobs, citing long hours, low wages, and burnout.
Preventing burnout and supporting your staff means creating efficiencies to lessen their daily zig-zag. This can look like:
- Zoning buildings according to the frequency of pendant calls
- Instant communications tools that work at the touch of a finger
- Legacy technology systems that talk to one another
- Paperless documentation that provides clarity and consistency
- Technology that supports your staff for efficiency, accountability and recognition
- Streamlined workloads to improve patient outcomes and strengthen trust with residents and families.
At SimplyConnect, it’s our mission to support and enhance patient-centered care by reducing paperwork and increasing efficiencies to help recruit and retain caregivers. When caregivers can focus on their calling, not paperwork, everyone wins.